Reporting to the Head of IT Operations but working closely with the local studio, responsibilities will include providing IT support to the PixelAnt studio and the wider Sumo group. The role offers excellent potential for further training and the opportunity to work in a highly creative and fast paced videogame development studio.
As a Technical Support Analyst You Will
- Be the primary point of contact for the studio IT issues and support agreed service levels, standards, and processes from the centralized helpdesk.
- Provide desktop, laptop, mobile, server and storage support.
- Setup and configure new authorised end-user devices. Install authorized software in the devices.
- Process service requests and keep users informed about their incidents’ status at agreed intervals.
- Escalate issues which are beyond the employees’ capabilities or resource capacity to senior resources in an effective manner to optimize the quality of service provided.
- Identify and take part in initiatives to improve the quality of the technological service.
- Register and classify received incidents and undertake an immediate effort to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible. If no ad-hoc solution can be achieved, transfer the Incident to the team leader.
- Manage device backups, diagnose and resolve technical issues when required.
- Ensure security and upgrades are applied to authorised end-user devices and kept up to date.
- Install antivirus to all authorised end-user devices. Fault finding to authorised end-user devices when required.
- Document and maintain all logs for equipment and users. Update the CI and asset management platform when required.
- Ensure licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained in the asset management platform.
- Prepare documents, meeting materials and correspondence and provide training to end-users as required.
- Provide the best end-user experience and outstanding support to all internal and external end-users.
- Tackle any other additional responsibilities as requested by senior management.
What We Need You To Have
- Experience in providing in-depth desktop support to a growing client base
- Experience in controlling and management of IT Assets (including software & hardware)
- Experience with troubleshooting Microsoft products (Windows 10, Windows Server, Office 365)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative in a technology company
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn from colleagues
- Very good English (at least c1)
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary (Employment contract or B2B)
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
…and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game entushiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this role
Can’t wait to meet you!