As a Technical Artist You Will
- Collaborate with the team on technical solutions to deliver artistic vision and drive the visual fidelity of the game
- Help define and meeting in-game asset budges and optimise levels, meshes, materials, lighting, post-processes and vfx
- Improve the performance of real-time rendering pipeline for PC and consoles
- Keep up to date with new technologies and techniques, current game development practices and utilising this effectively in game production
What We Need You To Have
- Experience in shaders work and optimisation, including the creation of physical based shaders
- Strong scripting and coding abilities
- A high level of attention to aesthetic detail
- Expert proficiency in working „under the hood” with digital art content creation tools (Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance)
- Understanding of artistic principles (scale/proportion, lighting, composition)
- Very good English (at least b2)
You Will Also Need To
- Have excellent complex problem-solving and communication skills across both artistic and technical disciplines
- Communicate effectively between art and code, providing guidelines, best practices and documentation for workflows
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary (Employment Contract or B2B)
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote / Office/ Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
…and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game entushiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this role
Can’t wait to meet you!