As a Senior VFX Artist You Will
- Use your command over aesthetics and physics to create real world VFX
- Collaborate with designers, artists and coders to design and implement VFX
- Optimise your VFX budget with target platforms on mind
- Provide clear technical documentation regarding VFX production and implementation procedures
What We Need You To Have
- 5+ years of experience in real-time VFX for AA/AAA games
- Expert understanding of real-time VFX authoring tools
- Experience with 3D packages for creating 3D assets
- Understanding of VFX impact on console performance
- The ability to work with various styles of art on multiple projects
- Very good English (at least b2)
You Will Also Need To
- Be up to date on current and emerging visual effect trends and technology
- Work through all aspects of the VFX pipeline, which includes creating content from concept to final polished result
- Contribute to new techniques and workflows
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
…and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game entushiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this role
Can’t wait to meet you!