As a Senior/Regular Systems Engineer You Will
- Be instrumental in the development and maintenance of game engine and game systems functionality
- In addition to hands-on programming, you’ll mentor and develop more junior members of the team, identify and share best practices, drive quality, and champion innovation, simplicity and efficiency
- Be responsible for the delivery and integration of high-quality solutions, exploiting and abstracting underlying platform features to fulfil varied and technically challenging project requirements.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of realistic schedules, communicating progress and impediments as they arise.
What We Need You To Have
- 3 years of C++ experience
- Broad contemporary knowledge of game engines and PC/console platforms
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of 3D math
- Real passion for games and game technology
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Very good English (at least b2)
What We Offer
- Possibility to work on one of 40+ titles (AA+ and AAA) that Sumo group is developing
- Developing games in a crunch-free environment with very experienced colleagues in an open and respectful culture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Fully transparent Annual Bonus Plan for everyone
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Office working/partly remote/fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Paths
- 5 paid Learning Days a year for self-development
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- Team-driven initiatives (PAG Plays, team-building events, charity engagement)
- Development initiatives (Life Drawing, Game Jams)
- Mental health support activities (Yoga Classes, Well-being webinars)
- The best working tools of your choosing- a powerful workstation or a top gaming laptop
- Relocation package
- Home -office perks (ergonomic gaming chairs, adjustable desk)
- …and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.