As a Software Engineer You Will
- Specify, design and implement complex systems in game development process
- Write high quality source code
- Work with Technical Director and production on planning and direction of work of the code team
- Encourage the best code design practices
What We Need You To Have
- Excellent code design skills
- Shipped at least 1 AA/AAA title
- Experience in planning and scheduling work for a code team
- Expertise in C/C++ (8y minimum) in PC and/or console programming
- Very good English (at least b2)
You will Also Need To
- Think critically and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Author technical designs and best practices
- Mentor less experienced programmers
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
…and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game entushiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this role
Can’t wait to meet you!