As a Senior/Regular Game Designer You Will
- Be the vision holder for one or more features which span the game
- Strive for quality and innovation while adhering to the core vision of the game
- Own the feature end to end, from inception to game release
- Form goals and success metrics for each feature you own and implement
- Create high level presentation materials for pitching concepts to product stakeholders
- Produce low level specifications for feature costing and production schematics
- Solve problems using game design knowledge and experience
- Design and model complex game systems based on high-level concepts
- Implement the feature design using industry-standard and in-house tools
- Review and adjust designs based on user testing and telemetry data
- Mentor junior design team members and communicate the feature across the wider team
- Empathise with different disciplines to form aligned and sympathetic concept
What We Need You To Have
- Proven track record of designing AAA games from product inception through to release
- Ability to evangelise features you own to multi-discipline teams and across the organisation
- Understanding of a product’s user base and player behaviours
- Experience in designing and balancing complex systems for AAA games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational and workload management skills
- Very good English (at least b2)
It will be an advantage if you have
- Shipped a AAA title using UE3/4
- Knowledge of UE4 Blueprint Scripting
- Led by player centric design
- A background in game theory and the science behind the design
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary (Employment contract or B2B)
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
…and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this role
Can’t wait to meet you!