- Managing project for the whole life-cycle, from initiation to publication, applying the proper methods, processes and tools.
- Monitoring project delivery, anticipating risks, identifying and solving issues that may occur.
- Constant communication, both with the Client as well as the project team.
- Being responsible for the project plan: project scope, budget and timeline.
- Project reporting and presenting it to internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other people within the company to support learning from each other.
- Helping us to build an attractive workplace for our people.
- Making sure that the local team adheres to our values and processes.
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant Project Management experience in agile software delivery.
- You led a team before and are passionate about working with people; servant leadership is something close to your heart.
- You are passionate about games and the game-dev industry.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree Business/Economics/Finance/IT/Project Management.
- You are proactive, communicative, independent and you easily take an ownership and end-to-end accountability for resolution.
- You are fluent in English and Polish.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Possibility to work on one of 40+ titles (AA+ and AAA) that Sumo group is developing
- Developing games in a crunch-free environment with very experienced colleagues in an open and respectful culture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Fully transparent Annual Bonus Plan for everyone
- 50% tax relief for creative work
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lux Med Platinum healthcare family package (highest available & fully covered)
- Office working/partly remote/fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Paths
- 5 paid Learning Days a year for self-development
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- Team-driven initiatives (PAG Plays, team-building events, charity engagement)
- Development initiatives (Life Drawing, Game Jams)
- Mental health support activities (Yoga Classes, Well-being webinars)
- The best working tools of your choosing- a powerful workstation or a top gaming laptop
- Relocation package
- Home -office perks (ergonomic gaming chairs, adjustable desk)
- …and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.