As a Senior Graphics Engineer You Will
- Work on a wide variety of projects and tasks, contribute to the development of bespoke graphics systems
- Provide innovative solutions to overcome platform constraints
- Follow best practices, development processes, documentation and coding standards
- Mentor less experienced coders, sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
- Assist in planning your work and the work of others
What We Need You To Have
- Shipped at least 2 titles (AA/AAA)
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills (min 8y of experience)
- Excellent 3D math and problem-solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of shaders
- A deep knowledge of GPU architecture and contemporary graphics techniques
- Knowledge of profiling tools (PIX, VTune, etc.)
- Very good English (at least b2)
You Will Also Need To
- Love graphics, games and game technologies
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/Office/Mixed working models
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Home-office co-financing
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- The Sumo Game Jam
- Mental health activities: Life Drawing & Yoga Classes
- PAG Plays initiative – we buy all games that you wanna play
- Career Development
…and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game entushiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this role
Can’t wait to meet you!