We need you to have:
• Proven track record of QA testing with console testing experience- at least 3 years (AAA/AA titles)
• Self-motivated attitude, identifying problems in advance and presenting innovative test approaches
• Good level of Quality Assurance knowledge with game development\components
• Bug\defect tracking based experience such as JIRA, Hansoft, Bugzilla etc.
• Experience as a games player with the ability to familiarise with game-play elements rapidly
• Ability to frame problems in a clear and concise way
• Very good English (at least b2)
Nice to have:
• An understanding of working within an agile development team
• Experience with testing games on various platforms, especially Gen9 consoles
You will be responsible for:
• Development QA from early design through to end phase testing involving: Grey box testing, Black box /functional testing.
• Monitoring project check-ins as well as liaising with the dev team to identify and track issues
• Daily smoke test within the game engine and on all target platforms
• Create, run and maintain test cases and test scenarios
• Adjustment and improvement to test approach to capture issues in the development process
• Provide feedback and suggestions to improve quality and game experience
What we offer:
- Possibility to work on one of 40+ titles (AA+ and AAA) that Sumo group is developing
- Developing games in a crunch-free environment with very experienced colleagues in an open and respectful culture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Fully transparent Annual Bonus Plan for everyone
- 50% tax relief for creative work
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lux Med Platinum healthcare family package (highest available & fully covered)
- Office working/partly remote/fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Paths
- 5 paid Learning Days a year for self-development
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- Team-driven initiatives (PAG Plays, team-building events, charity engagement)
- Development initiatives (Life Drawing, Game Jams)
- Mental health support activities (Yoga Classes, Well-being webinars)
- The best working tools of your choosing- a powerful workstation or a top gaming laptop
- Relocation package
- Home -office perks (ergonomic gaming chairs, adjustable desk)
- …and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game entushiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.