My name is Olaand I’m a People & Culture Manager at PixelAnt Games – a video games company that is a part of Sumo Digital based in the UK.
As we have recently opened our office in Wroclaw, we are looking for an Office Specialist with superpowers to manage it 😊
Let’s start with 3 things I can promise:
- It’s always good to have an actual, physical space where you can drop by, meet your colleagues, and do some face-to-face brainstorming… so even though we support all work models (100% remote, hybrid, and on-site), we just opened our real-life, full-fledged office in Wrocław city center – on the 10th floor, with over 100 m2 terrace and a breathtaking view; and you will play a huge part in making this space even more amazing.
- We are growing smart, not fast – so it’s a perfect moment to join us! Our HR/Marketing/Admin team is still relatively small – it means a lot of opportunities for your development! You can be sure that you will be asked for help with events, recruitment processes, and many others, so this work is for you if you are ready for a broad scope of responsibilities.
- PixelAnt Games is a culture – and people-first game development studio, that we are building on a strong set of values – values we not only live by, but use as guidelines while making decisions, from major business to little everyday ones. You will pay a huge part in building this culture with us!
And that’s all in the creative, one of the most exciting – video games industry. Sounds promising?
The scope of your role will include:
- Taking care of all aspects of our office
- Assisting with the day-to-day duties of employees (e.g., printing documents, assistance with meetings)
- Managing relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, and service providers
- Ordering kitchen and office supplies (keeping this up to date)
- Taking care of the office equipment and checking the condition of the equipment
- Welcoming incoming guests
- Handling the company’s email inbox and post
- Controlling and issuing the office access cards
- Searching out and booking accommodation or transportation for business trips and company events
- Supporting the work of other departments e.g.
- Updating advertisements, ordering of job advertisements
- Coordinating the signing of NDAs by candidates
- Assisting in organising the recruitment system
- Handling the company’s email inbox
- Participating in the planning and execution of the company’s events.
- Searching and ordering gadgets & gifts
- Sending gadgets, gifts and welcome packs to employees.
- Searching for suitable venues for offline events
- Organising recurring events in the office e.g., breakfasts
This role is for you if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You are ready to perform tasks from the broad spectrum – from operational to more strategic, e.g., how to make our office unique
- You have got strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- You have a positive attitude and like working and building relationships with people
- You are good at planning, organising and prioritising tasks
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You have a very good command of English (at least B2)
- You know the challenges connected with mixed working models and have ideas on how to build a sense of belonging in the office without forgetting about remote employees
- You are ready to take the initiative and help us build a great office
What I offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Fully transparent Annual Bonus Plan for everyone
- 50% tax relief for creative work
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lux Med Platinum healthcare family package (highest available & fully covered)
- Office working/partly remote
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Paths
- 5 paid Learning Days a year for self-development
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- Team-driven initiatives (PAG Plays, team-building events, charity engagement)
- Development initiatives (Life Drawing, Game Jams)
- Mental health support activities (Yoga Classes, Well-being webinars)
- The best working tools of your choosing- a powerful workstation or a top gaming laptop
- Relocation package
- Home -office perks (ergonomic gaming chairs, adjustable desk)
- …and much more