As an Audio Programmer You Will
- Support the Audio Team by developing features and systems from the ground up
- Support gameplay team and other programmers in design and implementation of audio related features
- Work closely with Code Leadership to plan, estimate, and write high-quality performant Audio system
- Work closely with the Audio Team to review feature specifications and provide input where possible
- Prototype and implement impactful, reusable, and modular Audio features and systems
- Design, write and test efficient code that meets and exceeds internal quality criteria
- Contribute to regular code reviews, code quality and best practices
- Work with and extend third-party tools & plugins, to support Audio Designer workflows
- Writing, supporting, and extending VO, Localisation, and Dialogue systems
What We Need You To Have
- Solid understanding of advanced audio concepts (mixing, signal flow, 3D positional audio, occlusion, obstruction, audio propagation, data compression, reverb, reflections, streaming and memory footprint, etc.)
- Min. 3 years games industry experience
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Experience working with Wwise Audio middleware
- Experienced in developing Audio-specific features and systems on at least one published title
- Very good English (at least b2)
Nice to have
- Console programming experience
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary (Employment contract or B2B)
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
…and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this role
Can’t wait to meet you!